How do tv presenters use reminiscence to recollect broadcast scripts?
Our ninety fifth interview is with Luxmy Gopal, a BBC information reporter and video journalist who has been reporting on COVID from varied faculty areas throughout Northern England.
On this podcast, take heed to Luxmy and Instructor Toolkit founder, Ross McGill focus on:
- What a typical day is like for Luxmy on BBC’s ‘Look North’ programme.
- Luxmy’s life as a pupil and the way one can progress as a reporter
- The traits of a great trainer
- Luxmy’s path into journalism and trade position sorts
- Ideas for remembering and presenting
- Reporting on COVID at college areas
- Taking care of your psychological well being
- How one can keep away from being tripped up by faux information
- Memorable errors on tv and
- Essentially the most ‘starstruck second’ in Luxmy’s profession
- You possibly can watch Luxmy in motion on this showreel and discover out extra about her work on her web site.
Take heed to the podcast (28 minutes)
Bear in mind, you may take heed to our podcast on iTunes!
Luxmy has spent her profession finishing up investigations, interviews, and has reported stay on huge breaking tales for BBC…