What’s it wish to work as a main college chief throughout COVID-19?
Our 132nd interview is with, Sam Keys, deputy headteacher, and SENCO lead at St Bede’s Catholic Major college in Newcastle …
Hearken to the podcast (25 minutes)
On this podcast, take heed to Sam and Instructor Toolkit founder, Ross McGill focus on:
- The scholar make-up of St Bede’s
- Sam’s college expertise and path into educating
- What SENCO is and what the position entails
- The executive workload associated to supporting SEN college students
- Supporting SEN college students’ transition into highschool
- Workload pressures for varsity leaders
- College suggestions insurance policies
- The advantages of wellbeing initiatives for workers, and
- St Bede’s angle in direction of private growth.
Watch the dialog