How do faculty leaders work in multi-academy trusts?
Our 107th interview is with Clare Keating Roberts, trainer, an educational and soon-to-be EdD graduate from Cambridge College.
Hearken to the podcast (26 minutes)
Bear in mind, the podcast is obtainable on iTunes!
Join with Clare on Twitter or watch our dialog under.
On this podcast, take heed to Clare and Instructor Toolkit founder, Ross McGill talk about:
- Clare’s analysis on academic management in multi-academy trusts
- Balancing being a faculty chief and a researcher
- How Clare has skilled COVID as a mom and trainer
- Elevated sense of neighborhood amongst children at faculties
- High suggestions for brand new academics and senior leaders working throughout lockdown
- First steps to take when considering of doing a doctorate and,
- How Clare chosen her analysis methodology.
Watch the vlog?