How can expertise enhance pupil relationships?
Our 104th interview is with Elizabeth Leiba, educator, LinkedIn’s Prime Voice of 2020, and The EdUp Expertise podcast host.
Take heed to the podcast (33 minutes)
Bear in mind, the podcast is out there on iTunes!
On this podcast, hearken to Elizabeth and Instructor Toolkit founder, Ross McGill focus on:
- Elizabeth’s LinkedIn work and the way she grew to become one of many high voices on the platform
- Rising up within the UK and America, schooling background and schooling profession
- On-line educating and studying strategies
- Safeguarding youngsters of their houses
- Illustration and variety within the US schooling system
- Grassroots and college students efforts to advertise the dialogue of race in schooling
- The EdUp Expertise Podcast and,
- Know-how as a relationship-building software.
Watch the vlog?